Feb 20, 2008

New Film Uploaded: Africa Unite

Two annoucements to make today:

A good friend of mine suggested a film title to be posted on the http://www.filmsofafrica.com/ website. It's entitled, Africa Unite and came out just in 2007. I had the utmost pleasure of visiting the official site http://web.bobmarley.com/africaunite/ where I learned more about this exciting documentary film. As the title implies, the message is a call for all Africans to come together as one.

Film Director:Stephanie BlackCountry: Ethiopia, Ghana, and JamaicaYear Produced: 2007

Another good friend of mine also suggested a film I was aware of but did not post in my website. The film, Prince Among Slaves documents the life of an African Muslim Prince who was captured and sold into slavery. He works for about 40 years in the American south only to return to his homeland around age 67. The trailer says a lot and I have uploaded the link to it. Hope you'll enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No words to start and say what I see in your dream but I have an endless appreciations for all your work done. You are not yet get to the final stage on your career however you have got the talent to reach out what our soul need in the entertainment world. Please keep it UP, Niko.

Nikodimos Fikru said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it and motivates me to keep up on the initiative. Thanks again,
Niko.